Treasure Quest, Inc. offers training designed to assist individuals in being and doing their best, thereby enabling them to live productive and fulfilling lives. The entire program involves approximately 20 sessions that can span over 10 or 20 weeks, depending upon staff availability. Topics can be presented as stand-alone workshops.
- Identity - Discover how people see themselves, how this identity was formed, and their true identity through God’s eyes.
- Purpose - Determine gifts, passion, abilities, personality and experience to discover purpose using the S.H.A.P.E. curriculum.
- Vision - Discover what it is, why it’s important, develop vision and vision board.
- Foundational Skills - Develop skills including résumé, cover letter and essay writing; interviewing; internet research; financial; dressing for success; healthy living.
The sessions below help launch individuals into the arenas which will move them closer to being and doing their best. Computers are available for each participant during the sessions.
- Education - Information regarding applications and the application process, minimum requirements, scholarships, and financial aid. Staff can assist with online research and applications.
- Entrepreneurship - Information about starting a business and resources available.
- Employment - Information about applications and interviews. Staff can assist with job search and completing applications.
- Volunteerism - Research and connect participants to organizations.
Treasure Quest, Inc. sponsors conferences which positively impact individuals on a larger scale. Some of the conferences we have had or envision having are Women's, Men's, Leadership and Youth.